Monday, October 14, 2013

Top 100 Fraggle Rock Characters, Pt. l

Hello! Today, I will start reviewing my top 100 Fraggle Rock characters. Each post will come in 10's. Enjoy!

100. Tumbrell Doozer
Tumbrell

Okay, he's pretty obscure. But I still like this guy. Obviously, I couldn't put Janken, because he's Negaduck9's OC.
99. Lou Fraggle
Lou
Wembley's crush! What more could you need? Ned Shimmelfinney?

98. Seven Words Max
7-Words-Max
A Fraggle who only says 7 words? I think that's better than Rathbone Fraggle or Baliff Doozer.

97. Doozer Trio
Doozertrio
Need I say more?

 96. Begoony
Clicksnizz
Next to Lanford, Boober and Red, Mokey loves Begoony. (And yes, I know that picture I used was actually Clicksnizz.)

95. Crosscut Doozer
Crosscutdoozer
Crosscut Doozer is a Doozer welder, and a member of Flange Doozer's work team. Appearing in the Fraggle Rock episode "The Doozer Contest," Crosscut succumbs to the mania for competition, leading the rest of the team in military cadence-style cheers about their victory over Modem Doozer's squad.

94. The Invisible Garboil
Gargoyle2
...........?

93. The Last of the Lily Creatures
Lilycreature
Last of the Lily Creatures is a sea monster who shows himself to Red in the Fraggle Rock episode "Red's Sea Monster.

92. Baby Tree Creature
Baby Tree Creature
The young bird hatches out of an egg and is befriended by Wembley. She likes seeds, and after making friends with Wembley, she goes on to live with Mama Tree Creature and Papa Tree Creature in a nest in the Gorgs' Garden.

91. Yeaster Doozer
Yeaster

No comments:

Post a Comment